Fire retardant boxes and displays are designed for use in environments where they may be exposed to flammable products. These boxes and displays are made of special corrugated materials composed of flame retardant components. BlueRose Packaging employs an exclusive process in the application of fire retardant solutions to corrugated boxes. You can email us at BlueRose@BlueRosePackaging.com or call us at: 877.808.4698 to know more about these fire retardant boxes and displays.
We provide fire retardant corrugated boxes that are UL-94 V-0 / UL-94 HB / UL-94 5VA / UL-94 5VB and ASTM-34 rated and adhere to 2021 RoHS and REACH standards. The flame retardant test is usually performed on OCP data cabinets. However, this test stands good for corrugated boxes, too. Our boxes have been tested successfully by NTS, which is a UL Lab Partner. According to NTS, ours is the first corrugated cardboard material that has been successfully tested to meet the 5VA rating. You can click here to see the UL Test Results and Safety Compliance Testing of the corrugated material.
澳洲10人工计划网Flame retardant corrugated boxes, like our other corrugated boxes, are designed to resist shocks and vibrations that they may endure during the service or while being shipped. We can provide flame retardant corrugated boxes in custom specifications such as weight, composition, and materials to meet your application requirements. Our manufacturing capabilities enable us deliver products to client specifications.
- We can provide these boxes in patterns like RETT, Open, Flap-over, RSC, FOL, and so on.
- The boxes can be availed in double, single, and triple-walled constructions in flutes – A, B, C, E, and F.
- We can equip them with necessary braces and inserts to protect your products during transit.
- The boxes can be printed with any brand information of your choice.
- We specialize in different types of printing services including lithograph, flood coating, and 5-color printing that enables us meet complex printing requirements of our clients.
- We can create these boxes in any size including small, medium or large to exactly meet your requirements.
- Everything right from material selection to design to manufacturing and warehousing is performed in-house at our well-equipped facility.
- We follow lean manufacturing processes including vendor-managed inventory (VMI), just-in-time (JIT) deliveries, and so on. These processes enable us to assure quality, and minimize manufacturing waste, and offer the best value to the customer.
澳洲10最新开奖号码The following are a few benefits of fire retardant corrugated boxes and displays that make them popular among our clients.
- The fire retardant chemicals used in these corrugated boxes and displays are not harmful to humans.
- These boxes are made of corrugated material that can be easily recycled at the end of shelf life.
- The boxes are lightweight and do not add much to your overall package weight.
- They are easy to carry around and can be transported without damaging the inside package.
- The corrugated material construction of these flame retardant boxes and displays assure flexibility and durability.
- The boxes and displays can be customized in any shape, size, and color to meet your application requirements.
- When not in use these boxes can be stacked one above the other or can be folded and kept for later use.
This product meets the minimum requirements of the flame resistance established by the California State Fire Marshal for products identified in Section 13115, California Health and Safety Code. The scope of the approved use of this product is provided in the current edition of the CALIFORNIA APPROVED LIST OF FLAME RETARDANT CHEMICALS AND FABRICS GENERAL AND LIMITED APPLICATIONS CONCERNS, published by the California State Fire Marshal.